15 August 2011

My very first It's Monday What Are You Reading??


This little thing is hosted by Book Journey. So give a big thanks to her for keeping it going =) Anyway i havent read much this week because im a little bit of a slow reader. I like to get every little detail. Unfortunately my reading is going to get slower because school is starting up in two weeks so yea but heres whats been going on!!

Read this week
Elixir By: Hilary Duff (The review is already on my blog so go check it out! please and thanks!!)


















Glow By: Amy Kathleen Ryan


















Currently Reading

I Like It Like That By: Cecily Von Ziegesar











Reading Next
Awakened By; P.C. & Kristin Cast


















And last but not least!

The Book Theif By: Markus Zusak


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs