09 October 2011

Review Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) By: Richelle Mead

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Frostbite by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


** spoiler alert ** OMG! I absolutely loved this book!!! As you all know I tried to start the Vampire Academy series in eighth grade and it just didn't stick to me but I started it again over the summer and I’ve been addicted ever since!! I just finished this one and in the beginning I had so many emotions like are Rose and Dimitri going to be together. Are Mia and Rose and Lissa going to fight again? How are Lissa and Christian doing? and I love it because everyone of my questions were answered well somewhat anyway! I loved the ending Dimitri ended up turning this Tasha chick down which im so so happy about I would have just died if he went with her. It would have absolutely killed me. Plus I loved how in the end Dimitri was like you know? We aren't Lissa's guardians yet. Oh man that made my heart skip a beat! Then my other questions the Mia things I really felt bad for her when I found out her mother was killed even if I did hate her I agree with Rose I wouldn’t wish something like that on my worst enemy. I'm glad that they're kind of sort of friends now it's really good. Then my last question how are Christian and Lissa doing? There such a cute couple but again if I was Rose I probably would be a bit jealous too. I mean I’d be totally happy for them but Lissa kind of just cuts Rose off with him now and it kind of annoys me but oh well. My favorite part of the book would be well actually this would be my second favorite because my first was what happened with Dimitri and Rose at the end. My second is when Rose saved the day and killed the two Strigoi it was freaking amazing I loved it!! Out of her group of friends I think only her would of been able to watch someone she really cared for die then cut to heads off! How insane was that!!!! Anyways about Mason.. I cried when he died I loved his character not as much as I love Dimitri of course but Mason was right up there with him and I was sad to see him go.. The last thing that I almost forgot about was Rose's mother! The relationship between these two drove me mad, because if I was Rose in the beginning I would just flat out ignore her I would hate my mom if she just sent me off to some academy and didn't ever see me or call me or anything like that, but by the end I started understanding why she had to do that a little bit better but I still under no circumstances did not like it one bit!!! I hope you enjoy the review and watched out for spoilers sorry I’m really bad with that! Leave comments below!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Oh and the series just gets better and better. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I love this series :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs