20 October 2012

The Serpent's Ring Tour: Book Spotlight



Hello there! So today I was supposed to put up my review for The Serpent's Ring but I didn't get to finish it because so many things are going on which school and family etc! My review will be finished and up eventually but for right now heres a little about the book.

The Serpent's Ring by H.B. Bolton
Synopsis: Evan and Claire Jones are typical teenagers, forced to go with their parents to yet another boring museum ... that is, until something extraordinary happens to make their day a little more than interesting. After following a strange little creature into a closed exhibit, Evan and his older sister, Claire, discover the Serpent’s Ring, one of the magical relics formed from the shattered Mysticus Orb. Purely by accident, they have awakened its powers and opened a portal to Sagaas, land of ancient gods.

Before the siblings can comprehend what has happened, the Serpent’s Ring is wrenched from Evan’s hand by an enormous bird and flown back to Aegir, the Norse god of the sea. Evan and Claire, accompanied by a band of unlikely heroes, must retrieve the Serpent’s Ring before Aegir uses its immense powers to flood all the lands on Earth.



I hope you like the synopsis! I really did and I still am I can't wait to figure out what happens next =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs