07 September 2013

In My Mailbox 84





In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, and is now hosted by Gabrielle at The Mod Podge Bookshelf. IMM is a weekly meme where we show off all the books we get throughout the week!

The Books:

For Review:
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
Whisper Falls by Elizabeth Langston

Won (Nawanda Files)
Addicted To You by Becca & Krista Ritchie

Received from ARCycling
Gravity by Melissa West

There will be no Weekly Wrap Up this week because I have been absent for the last like week and a half. Don't worry I'm back now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Excited for The Dollhouse Asylum.. as for Gravity, I read it and it wasn't that great. Hope you enjoy it more than I did.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! Congrats on the win! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    As always, my STS goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs