24 June 2014

Teaser Tuesday - Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created and hosted by Should Be Reading where we give our followers teasers of the books we are reading! Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS!
5. Share the title and author incase we want to read the book in the future! 


Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater 
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Release Date: July 1, 2014
Synopsis: A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy. 

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?

Teaser: "I'm not getting married," Isabel said, clicking off the work phone and putting it away. She still wasn't looking at me or at the house or anything. "I don't believe in happy endings." (Page 211)


I am so in love with this book, it doesn't come out until the first of July and I'm so glad I won this ARC because otherwise I probably wouldn't have even known it was coming out! Tell me what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. OOoh great teaser! Read this one already! Managed to get it from Netgalley and was just delighted that I was approved! It was soooo good! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs