13 December 2014

Book Haul - December 13, 2014 (The Christmas Gifts Edition)




Good morning Bookies! I am excited about this weeks book haul because not only are most of these books gifts but there for my close friends and family. I always like to give my book addiction to others!  :) 

The Books:

Bought: (Barnes & Noble)
The Best In The World: At What I Have No Idea by Chris Jericho

Received: (Shelf Awareness)

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope you all have a good weekend, and don't forget to leave comments about what you got or links to your posts below :)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. Chris Jericho is very funny and charming. I met him once at a wrestling event. He definitely is an entertaining. I loved his first book. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! I would love to meet him :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll get a chance to read some of these books yourself (if you haven't already), Paige!
    Have a fantastic weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious to read Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris. I love him. Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! These are new to me books here! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read that NPH book! I love him. Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for bunch of awesome things :D I haven't read any of these books, but they look great. <3 Hope you love them all :D Happy reading Paige :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of any of these! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs