29 March 2015

Stacking The Shelves #1




Hello Lovelies! I hope you are having a good Sunday so far. Thanks for stopping by to see what I got this week :)

The Books:

From Work:
The Precious One by Marisa De Los Santos
Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs
Girl In The Moonlight by Charles Dubow 

Borrowed From Work:
Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Leviathan

Bought: 
Personal Diet Journal

Again thank you so much for stopping by. Let me know what you think of the books above. If you have read these specifically or anything by these authors. Also leave me links to your hauls and stacking the shelves below, I love to see what you all are reading! :)


6 comments:

  1. Some excellent books. I also got the Tiny Cooper Story as well. I hope that you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like 40 pages in. Its good so far. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. OOOh nice! I still need to read Powerless myself! Got it awhile ago, but other ARCs keep popping up with earlier release dates and that one keeps getting pushed back. :(

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot's of good looking books this week. I got powerless last week and I can't wait to read it.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these! Definitely some that I will be checking out! New follower :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs