28 December 2011

2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge


Okay people this is my last challenge well actually i have one more challenge that i'm going to post tomorrow but i promise thats it. I chose the Sensational Seconds challenge because i have the hardest time keeping up with the series i started so this challenge will help me actually keep up and stay on track with them. Which is good because i need something to keep me motivated to do that. This challenge is hosted by Reading in the Corner. I'm going to post the levels and which one i chose down below but to sign up for the actual challenge click on the host's name above.

The Levels:

Level 1 (Beginner) 1-4 books
Level 2 (Intermediate) 5-8 books
Level 3 (Advanced) 8-12 books
Level 4 (Crazy) 13+

Since this is one of the many MANY! challenges i've entered i'm going to choose Level 1. Thats not being to risky which is good because i don't work well under pressure. I hope you guys decide to join the challenge with me!

1.
2.
3.
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs