10 April 2013

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday was created and is hosted over at Breaking The Spine, it is a weekly bookish meme were we show our followers what book(s) we're anxiously anticipating!


What i'm waiting for:


Synopsis: When Bea meets Beck, she knows instantly that he's her kind of crazy. Sweet, strong, kinda-messed-up Beck understands her like no one else can. He makes her feel almost normal. He makes her feel like she could fall in love again. 
But despite her feelings for Beck, Bea can't stop thinking about someone else: a guy who is gorgeous and magnetic... and has no idea Bea even exists. But Bea knows a ton about him. She spends a lot of time watching him. She has a journal full of notes. Some might even say she's obsessed. 
Bea tells herself she's got it all under control, but this isn't a choice, it's a compulsion. The truth is, she's breaking down... and she might end up breaking her own heart.


Why can't I wait for this? The title totally caught my eye when I first saw it. I'm extremely OCD so I think this will be fun to read :) Don't forget to leave me links to your WoW's in the comments so I can check out what your waiting for, maybe I'll find something I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs