12 March 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! You know what that means. It's Monday What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Book Journey and it's basically a Monday Wrap-Up. You show off the books you've finished since last week, The books were currently reading now and What you planning on reading next. So here's my Monday-Wrap Up!

Finished: I didn't finish anything since last week =(

Currently Reading:

Letters In Cardboard Boxes By: Abby Slovin

Really starting to get into this book =)
















The Lost Saint By: Bree Despain

Still loving this series even though i'm extremely annoyed with Daniel!
















One For The Murphys By: Lynda Mullaly Hunt

Just got this today via DAC ARC Tours really good so far!











As always I have no clue whats coming next but i'm doing pretty good this week. I hope you guys had good weeks! Leave your links below =)

2 comments:

  1. I still enjoy the Dark Divine series too!! Cannot wait for the finale this week! Hoping my copy doesn't take too long to get here!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Dark Diivne series yet so I look forward to know what you think of it Paige :) !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs