26 March 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Mini Challenge #4!

The name of this Mini-challenge is Mysterious Meetup. The Mysterious Meetup is about us sharing out favorite book character of all times. The questions we have to answer are Who Would You Want To Meet? What Questions Would You Ask Him or Her? So here is my part of the challenge.

My favorite character of all times has to be: *Drum Roll Please*

Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy!!

I love Rose because she's so kick***! But along with being tough she's sweet & caring when it comes to those she cares about including her best friend! Keep in mind i've only read the first two books so if some of my questions are answered or they're stupid because of something that happened in a the books after =)

Here are some of the questions I would ask:

1. If you had the chance to become a Vampire like Lissa would you?

2. What do you really think about Lissa's boyfriend Christian?

3. Do you think you'll have an amazingly awesome long life with Dimitri?

4. How did you cope with Mason's death?

5. Do you hope Richelle Mead writes more books about you?

It'd be so awesome if she could answer these questions! Thanks for stopping by =)

1 comment:

  1. Rose Hathaway is definitely my favourite heroine ever and the Vampire Academy my favourite YA series ever as well !! I'm really hoping you'll love the next books in the series Paige .. Shadow Kiss is pure awesomeness and the following books are also super great !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs