13 July 2012
Blood Jewel Tour: Guest Post
Hola peoples! Sorry that this post is a day late we had a little email trouble but hopefully that is all fixed now! Today I have for you a guest post by Georgia Cates. The Blood Jewel Tour is hosted by These Paper Worlds so make sure you go check out the blog and sign up for tours because it's an awesome blog! and it's run by awesome people =)
10 Things No One Knows About Blood Jewel by Georgia Cates
1. Blood Jewel is written from a male vampire's POV, which is quite different from the ordinary human female love interest's POV.
2. The enitre "scene" of Marsala reaching Curry through Black Magic in Club infinity was inspired by the song "Sleep Alone" by Bat for Lashes
3. Chansey's striptease scene ewas inspired by "Nasty Naughty Boy" by Christina
4. Chapter 3 "Seekers, Swan and Dolls" opens up a whole new plot for Book 3, "Blood Doll"
5. Solomon's character stepped up to the plate in "Blood Jewel" because we will be seeing him a lot in the future.
6. Although a Blood Jewel was discovered in Book 2, the explanation behind it wont be revealed until book 3, "Blood Doll" because of spoilers.
7. The setting in Pascagoula is a place I freguently vacation to visit my favorite aunt.
8. I have been to all of the settings in "Blood Jewel" with the expectation of Savannah. I wanted to make a quick trip over so I could get a feel for it, but couldn't find the time. That's why there is little to no description about Savannah aside from being inside the
9. Very little in "Blood Jewel" is random. Most everything has a reason for being included and you might not realize that until you read "Blood Doll."
10. Chansey's grandmother plays a bigger role in this plot than the reader knows and the reader may be shocked to find out what Granna has been up to.
I hope you guys enjoyed this guest post. I think the idea of finding out 10 things nobody knows about the book is a really fun idea and I hope to do more of these posts in the future! Thanks for stopping by =)