09 July 2012

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge #1


What's up my lovely followers? This is my first year participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon challenge so I decided I'm going to try and participate in every mini challenge! So the first one I came accross was the challenge over at Baileys blog which is IB Book Blogging if you want to check out her blog/the challenge clink on her blogs name and it will take you there!

Here is her challenge questions:
1. What is your favorite cover being revealed this summer and why?
2. Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?

Hmm my favorite covers would have to be:

Nevermore by James Patterson

This is by far my favorite cover of the summer becaue I love angel books and I've never seen one as amazing as this!















2. Yes I do rely on covers. Most of the time covers are the things that draw me to the books now what it says on the back! The reason why I rely on them is because most of the time no no ALL of the time they lead me in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs