05 September 2011

It's Monday What are You Reading?


Okay, so i haven't made much progress since last week, because school has started up again and I've been busy with homework, and all that fun stuff! So don't be mad if some of this stuff is just a repeat! Hopefully next week it'll be all new!!

Finished Last Week

The Gift of Illusion By: Richard Brown (My review is on the blog)


Currently Reading

The Book Thief By: Markus Zusak (Almost finished!!)
Uglies By: Scott Westerfeld
Envy By: Gregg Olsen
Audrey Wait By: Robin Benway
 To Read Next

Delirium By: Lauren Oliver
Frostbite By: Richelle Mead
Well that's all I've planned for this week. Wish me luck i'm hoping to at least finish 3 books!



5 comments:

  1. Envy looks pretty good! You have a great week planned out!


    Here's my Monday wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll go check out yours right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is amazing. A favorite of mine for sure. I hope you love it too!

    -Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Book Thief. It's hauntingly amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs