13 September 2011

Review Click: An Online Love Story By: Lisa Becker

Click: An Online Love StoryClick: An Online Love Story by Lisa Becker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*Spoiler Alert* So i just won this e-book on Saturday i think it was. I started reading it late Sunday night and just finished it a few minutes ago. I adored it! I didn't think i'd be able to read a love story because i recently just went through a break up with my boyfriend of 3 years, so i didn't think i would be able too. But i was very wrong i couldn't put the book down. I laughed when it was appropriate and i got upset when a couple crappy things happened to the main character Renee, But i still loved it. Now usually in the books i read i don't like all the characters but in this one i really liked them all. Renee, Mark, Shelley, Ashley, and then Ethan. And i have to say Renee and Ethan were so cute together. I was so surprised when i found out that Ethan was THE CUDDLER!! Omg i was so afraid that they were going to break up and that Renee and Shelley wouldn't be friends anymore, but that didn't happen and i'm so glad it didn't!! I think it's cool that Renee had so much luck with the online dating thing. I think if there's going to be a sequel it should be Marks story about how the whole thing is for him. I think that'd be pretty cool, but i'm not saying i don't want to know what happens with Renee & Ethan because i really really do! But maybe her's can be like a third book or just little parts in the second book just like Mark had in the first book! Well i hope you enjoyed my review!! Leave comments down below!!!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs