12 September 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading!



It's Monday What Are You Reading his hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey! http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/09/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-103/ Where we basically plan out the books were, reading, finished and planning to read. Now last week i said i wanted to read a lot more then 1 book last week but because of school and a very recent break up i haven't read as much as i would've liked too. So everyone wish me luck with reading this week =)

Finished Last Week

The Book Thief By: Markus Zusak (Finally!! The review is up on my blog if you want to see it!!)
Currently Reading

Audrey Wait By: Robin Benway
Uglies By: Scott Westerfeld
Envy By: Gregg Olsen
Click: An Online Love Story By: Lisa Becker
Reading Next (hopefully)

Delirium By: Lauren Oliver 

















Frostbite By: Richelle Mead











Matched By: Ally Condie
















Well that's all for this week! I hope you enjoyed it and leave all your comments, and links to your own blog down below =)

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read both Delirium and Matched, I have been hearing only good about them. Hope you enjoy both of them and enjoyed all your books this. [:

    Thanks for stopping by my it's monday. [:

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really admire that you can read so many books at once! I still just stick to 1 book at a time! My only exception was during school when I had to read million--it seemed--at a time, plus one from my collection! Happy Reading!

    Here's my My Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you really need to read Delirium! I love Lauren Oliver. I really hope you enjoy it =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs