11 September 2011

Review The Book Thief By: Markus Zusak

The Book ThiefThe Book Thief by Markus Zusak

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So this book started off a little slow, but in the end i of course loved it. At first I was confused i didn't know what was going on with Liesel, i wasn't sure if she was the book thief or if someone else was. I wasn't sure about Rosa I didn't like her very much in the beginning. I'd have to say that my favorite character was probably Hans. He was so good to Liesel even though she wasn't even his own daughter. I loved that he sat in her room with her when she had nightmares and wet her bed night after night, and slept in the chair next to her bed while she slept, and taught her too read, kept her secretes from Rosa. He did so much for her, he was awesome!! I thought the story was going to be a bit more sad. I mean there was parts where i teared up like when Rudy died, and her parents. Also when she saw Max along with all of the other Jews. But i was expecting something awful like every other chapter. I'm not sure why i expected that but i did. Liesel was very lucky, she got fed by her parents, her dad was always there, she had Rudy as a best friend, and she got to read in the Mayors library from time to time which was cool. I don't know what else to say about this book other then that i just flat out loved it!! Tell me what you thought about this book in comments below!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs