13 November 2012

Stealing Breath Tour: Author Interview


Stealing Breath by Joanne Brothwell
Synopsis: Deep in the backwoods of North Dakota, twenty-one year old Sarah Ross is searching for a missing child when she is attacked by a glowing-eyed, transparent... creature. Sarah survives, destroying the monster by using mysterious abilities she didn't even know she had. Bloody and bruised, Sarah flees the scene and runs directly into Evan Valente, a handsome, charismatic stranger who helps her back to safety. But what is Evan doing out in the forest at five in the morning? Turning to a healer, Sarah is shocked to learn her eyes bear the mark of the Indigo Child-an evolved human with the ability to feel the emotions of others. But her indigo aura also makes her an easy target for those who wish to consume her powerful essence. Soon, Sarah is falling deeply in love with Evan and wants nothing more than to follow her heart and trust that he is the man he says he is. But she can't ignore the lingering feeling that Evan is hiding a terrible secret. The deeper she digs, the more danger she faces, leading her on a course that will force her to face the darkest, innermost parts of her soul.

Author Interview:

P: How long have you wanted to be an author?
J: I suppose I`ve wanted to be an author ever since I was a child. I always dreamed of writing
adventure stories similar to my then-favourite series, Katie John.

P: What is your favorite genre to write?
J: I love Paranormal. I just finished a science fiction book, but I`m already starting to think
paranormal for my next WIP.

P: What kind of advice would you give aspiriing writers? 
J: Persistence and tenacity is the
only difference between published and unpublished writers.

P: Which was your favorite character to write? 
J: I really love Evan. His character was
fascinating to write because he’s the classic tortured hero; complicated past, haunting inner
demons, but at the core of his person, Evan is good, loyal and sweet.

P: What can we expect from you in the future?
J: Silencing Breath, the sequel to Stealing Breath, is slated for publication in March, 2013. The
third in the series will be following. I`ve also finished The Eve Genome, a science fiction fantasy
novel that I will be shopping around soon.

I hope you all enjoyed the interview and the book blurb above! Don't forget the tour is hosted by These Paper Worlds so be sure to stop by there soon, to check out this tour and the others that are going on in the future!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs