01 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time everybody! I love the book I'm reading right now so I can't wait to share a teaser with you! So let's get started. Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme created by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can join you just have to follow the rules below =)

Rules:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Include the author and title so we can add the book to our TBR lists
5. Lastly make sure you don't include any spoilers! You don't want to ruin the book for us!

Here's my teaser!

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Here I was trying to figure out what the whole point of my life was. The last thing I needed was to have to write a stupid paper on Hamlet.


This was a quote from the beginning(ish) and I'm in the
middle(ish) right now and it's getting pretty good! I see some romance sparking!

5 comments:

  1. This cover cracks me up every time I see it :D Sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20-xxxholic-volume-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm sure she can learn something from Hamlet though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this one, but it looks interesting!

    Found you through Michelle Muto's site...new follower!

    Have a great week,
    Ems

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs