31 May 2012

What's Next (1)


It's new meme time! So yesterday I was roaming around on some different blogs and I read a post on IceyBooks about this new meme! and I absolutley love the idea so of course I'm going to join in! The purpose of the meme is that sometimes it's really hard to pick what we want to read next which is very true. So this meme is for us to show the books that we need to read at some point and to have our followers pick which one we should read next! Pretty cool right?? If you want to find out more about the meme check out this link! I'm not sure if I'm going to participate every week unless I've been reading fast every week but I'll try!

Now I already know which book I'm reading right after the one I'm reading now but I like to know what I'm reading ahead of time so here are the books to choose from when I'm done with the few I'm reading now! (P.S. Click on the title to head over to goodreads and see what there about!)





I really hope this meme sticks around for awhile because it's such an awesome idea! I'm going to go ahead and link up so you'll be able to see my post there! If you guys decide to join in leave me a link and I'll come vote for you!!

10 comments:

  1. I vote for statistical probability of love at first sight, I have heard good things about it.
    My WN: youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also vote for The statistical probability of love at first sight. I read it and it's beautiful. You should read it, I'm sure you're going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of these but I would pick The Forest of Hands and Teeth! I've been curious about that one for some time!

    My What's Next Post

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote Statistical Probability. Love that book so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those, but I'd say Forest of Hands and Teeth. I've heard good things about it!

    My What's Next

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blood Oath looks really,really good!! I vote for that one XD

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. i vote love at first sight. it's a fast, fun read that is kind of perfect for summer. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on Possession for a while. I like the cover and am curious to see what its like. I vote for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs