30 May 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Hello everyone! It's Wednesday which means it's time for another Waiting on Wednesday created by Breaking The Spine. What is Waiting on Wednesday you ask? It's a weekly bookish meme where we show off the books that we can't wait for! Anyone can join in just make sure you link back to the creator! Here is my WoW for this week!

Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

Goodreads synopsis:
Only sixteen when she started the series, Ally Adornetto knows how teen hearts beat, and this long-awaited conclusion is certain to be her most popular book yet.

Bethany, an angel sent to Earth, and her mortal boyfriend, Xavier, have been to Hell and back. But now their love will be put to its highest test yet, as they defy Heavenly law and marry. They don’t tell Beth’s archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, but the angels know soon enough, and punishment comes in a terrifying form: the Sevens, who are rogue angels bent on keeping Beth and Xavier apart, destroying Gabriel and Ivy, and darkening angelic power in the heavens.

The only way Bethany and Xavier can elude the Sevens is to hide in the open, and blend in with other mortals their own age. Gabriel and Ivy set them up at college, where they can’t reveal their relationship, and where there is still danger around each corner. Will Bethany be called back to Heaven – forever – and face leaving the love of her life?


Why am I waiting for this book? Well I probably shouldn't be because I haven't read the first or the second book. But I do plan to read them both very soon so why not have this one too, and because I absolutley love the cover! What did you guys choose for your WoW this week? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your own WoW!

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I haven't read this series either, but the cover is stunning! Looks awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first two books either in this series, but based on Halo's cover I'd want to read them too!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs