16 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



I'm kind of bummed you guys, because again I don't have internet. So I'm sitting here on a Monday night writing out all of my post's this week so it'll seem like I'm here but I'm really not. Have no fear though because I should be back by Friday afternoon. Anyways today I have another Waiting On Wednesday created by Breaking The Spine. So here's my WoW for you today =)

Goodreads Summary:
A heartwarming story about an unlikely friendship forged between a straight-A, classical musician and a bad-boy guitar player told through notes, lyrics, texts, and narration.

Sounds good doesn't it? I can't wait for it to come out in July! If you guys do a WoW leave me a link and I'll come check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I love when a classical music person falls in love with a bad boy rock person! LOL The format sounds very different. Lots of lyrics and texts and extra goodies.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound like a book that I would like. However, it also sounds sort of familiar.... the movie August Rush - Cello player named Lyla and a guitarist/musician... named Louis, so I give the author credit for at least changing his name. Thanks for sharing this book, I will look for it when it comes out.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I've heard of this one! Looks interesting :)


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs