28 February 2013

Review: Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook

Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication Date: February 2013
Book Format: ARC
Number of Pages: 291
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received Nobody But Us from Around The World ARC Tours for my honest review.

Nobody But Us is about a young couple who are both going through really tough situations in their lives that they need to get away from so that is just what they do. They hop into a car and off they go on the run from their lives. Will whose 18 and Zoe whose 15 are the sweetest couple I've met so far. I've read a lot of books and I've never read about one that was in love as much as these two are.

After reading something I did not like was that the book jumped right into the story, and usually that does not bother most people but this kind of book I think getting to know the characters a little bit before we jumped into it would have made the story better for me. There's one more thing I kind of did not enjoy but we will talk about that later. One of the reasons I loved this book is because seeing how much these two loved each other made me feel all mushy the entire time I read the book.

No matter what happened to these two or between these too I was glued to their side throughout the entire book, I honestly could not get enough of them. I think I fell for Will because he is the kind of guy that I am usually attracted to so it was easier for me understand him and feel sympathy. I also loved Zoe's character too I felt sorry for what she had gone through but I was really glad that she had Will to be there for her and take care of her. Even though there was some crappy heart break in this book for me I still loved following the story.

That is the last thing I wanted to talk about. I read a lot of books so I am very used to endings disappointing me sometimes but I have to say it is still surprising when it happens. The reason I say that is because you pick up a book and you love the bulk of it and then the ending comes and your like yes the best part and your just left disappointed. I would love to say it does not happen often but it kind of does. Luckily the ending was not extremely bad so the book still gets a 4 out of 5 stars and I would still recommend it to anyone!

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs