18 March 2012

Review The Lost Saint By: Bree Despain

The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read The Dark Divine a little less then a year ago and I loved it. Which is why I was so excited to get a copy of The Lost Saint because I loved this one as well. This is a story of a girl Grace Divine who is infected with the Wolf Curse and she has to deal with making sure the wolf doesn't overcome her because if she falls to the wolf she will lose everything.

Grace is thought of as the good girl. Her father is the priest and her whole family is very conservative. She wants to remain loyal to her family and her boyfriend Daniel but she also wants to find her brother who has fallen to the wolf and is with a new wolf family. The Lost Saint is all about Grace and basically everyone around her dealing with trying to find Jude which is her brother and trying to keep Grace from falling to the wolf.

Now we come across some new characters in this book there is Gabriel and if you've read the first book and you remember it then you should remember him even though i really didn't. Anyways he comes in and at first Grace doesn't like him at first because she thinks he's trying to turn everyone against her but what she doesn't know is that he's going to help save her. Next up we have Talbot. I sort of had mixed feelings about him through the whole book but Bree Despain is really good at writing persuasive characters because Talbot had me fooled the whole book and i actually started liking him a little more then Daniel! (Don't hunt me down when you read and see how Daniel was acting you'll understand!) But i learned my lesson and right now I'm okay but i don't trust him just yet because if what happened.

Next i want to address the Daniel issue. After the first book as you all know I was a huge fan of Daniels but in this book he just made me so mad because of the way he was acting towards Grace. I just don't think she deserved that. Anyways in the end he really redeemed himself! He did something so cute that if there weren't people in the room i probably would of cried and jumped up and down. I can't wait for you all to read it and find out what happens! Anyways I give this book 5 out of 5 stars Bree Despain's writing never fails!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs