22 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Hola my awesome followers =) It's Tuesday! which means it's time for another Teaser Tuesday hosted over at Should Be Reading! Anyone can join in with us you just have to follow the rules below and make sure you link back to MizB! Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Include the Title and Author so we can add the book to our TBR's if we like it!
5. Lastly be careful not to include spoilers please =)

Here's my Teaser This week!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Has Willow figured out who the emergency is? Has anyone phoned my grandparents? They live one town over from us, and I was looking forward to dinner with them.


I just started reading If I Stay today and it's pretty awesome so far =) If you guys do a TT be sure to leave me a link and I'll come check them out!!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this a lot and it looks really good! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Seen this one around as well! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a copy of this book for a while but I still haven't read it yet .. I look forward to because I've heard awesome things about the series !! Can't wait to read your review on this one Paige ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs