22 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Hey followers! It's time for another Teaser Tuesday created by MizB of Should Be Reading, where we take the book we are reading and then share two teaser sentences from the book. Doesn't that sound like fun?! Anyone can share just leave a link or even your teaser in the comments! Here are the rules

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Becarful not to include spoilers you don't want to ruin the book for the rest of us!
5. Remember to include the Author and the Title

Here's Mine:


Paranormalcy By: Kiersten White

Pg 24 He just stared at me with my face. I was focused on his real eyes when i realized that he was sorting through colors.

This part of the book was really interesting to me. What did you guys think? Leave links to your teasers in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. seems interesting. its about ghosts?

    http://jarsofcuuute.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice one!! Read this awhile back! Love Evie!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! :D I haven't read these books yet, but seems interesting :)
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs