20 November 2011

Review All These Things I've Done By: Gabrielle Zevin

All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




***Big Spoiler Alert*** Wow what can I say about this book? It made me laugh, cry. During the whole book I was going back and forth between being happy and sad oh it was crazy. But I gave this book 5 stars because I thought it was absolutely brilliant. Gabrielle Zevin did an amazing job writing this, and in result I cannot wait to read some of her other books. So now on to the book.



The characters my favorite character was Win. Now I know what your thinking "What?! what about Annie?" Yes she was right up there with there with Win because of how strong and what a good guardian she was but Win because he was the good guy right from the start. He was always there for Annie even when she wasn't so nice to him herself. He didn't care what his father thought of them he just knew that he loved her and he wanted to be with her. Which in my book that’s so sweet. If I were to vote on favorite couples I would so vote for them and I’m still sad that Annie had to leave him in the end. I really hope that they get back together in the end because they were a really cute couple.



Now on to other things. I really like Leo & Natty's characters they were like my dream brother and sister even though Leo has problems. I'm the kind of person who would have been able to handle him and a younger sister. They were such good Leo might of had a little bit of a problem but he still had a good heart, and he was still there for his two sisters. But near the end I was so confused when I found out Leo shot someone I was like "What?! Leo couldn't have done that" But he did, I’m glad Annie was able to get him out of the country safely because he really did shoot his uncle for good reason even though his good reason was mislead. I hope that we get to see more of Leo in the next few weeks.



Scarlet and Annie’s relationship was a really good friendship and I really liked scarlet until she decided to date Gable. I mean she broke the girl code for one. Then when Annie told her Gable tried to pressure her for sex Scar had the audacity to say "He told me everything and you misunderstood." I mean really? come on now. If I told my friend that this guy tried to pressure me for sex and spread rumors and she went and dated him? Yeah that'd be it for the friendship. I guess Annie was a little bit more forgiving then me though.



So my last thoughts are that I hope that Annie and Win can get back together and be together because I loved them as a couple. My second last thought is I really hope we see more of Leo because he was an awesome character. I thought he was so cute just the things he said but yeah I hope to see more of him in the future! What do you think?





View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved this one. I just recently got this one so now I can't wait to dive into the story.

    Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs