17 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday


I'm really excited for this edition of Teaser Tuesday because of the awesome book I get to share with you guys! So this meme is created over at Should Be Reading where we share teasers from the books we are currently reading! Anyone can join you just have to follow these rules!
Rules:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somehwere on that page.
4. Be sure to include the Title and Author so we can add it to our TBR pile.
5. Lastly make sure you don't include spoilers you don't want to ruin the book for the rest of us!

Here's my Teaser:
Divergent By: Veronica Roth

Her face strikes the barrier, and she cries out. Her hands slip so she's just holding on by her fingertips. She tries to get a better grip, but now her hands are wet. Pg 101


I'm loving this book so far! It's so intense and interesting. I love the whole plot! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave your links below =) Happy Teasing!

14 comments:

  1. Great tease! This was an intense part. I loved this book and I'm so excited for Insurgent. I wish I had time to re-read this before Insurgent comes out.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh!! I have this one on my now totally unmanageable TBR pile!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book on my tbr but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will soon. Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I'm definitely picking this one up after I finished the book I'm reading now. It sounds like a fantastic read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make me want to re-read this book Paige :) !! I can't wait for Insurgent to be released and I also look forward to read your review on Divergent :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Divergent awhile back and I LOVED it. I can't wait for Insurgent...ek!

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really loved Divergent and this scene had me sitting on the edge of my seat!!! Great Teaser :D

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yessss Divergent rocks! May 1st can't get here soon enough with Insurgent!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a great read! Fab choice for a teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this book and teaser! I think I'm gonna read this again before Insurgent comes out on May 1st. :)

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous teaser! Divergent is amazing and I'm dying for Insurgent. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Great teaser, sweetie. <3 Divergent is my favorite book; as I'm sure you know ;p Hih. I hope you'll love it :D
    Thank you for commenting on my teaser. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so have to read this! I started once, but somehow just forgot about it :/

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs