02 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday again =/ and you know what that means! This is the bright side of my day everyone lol! Anyways it's time for It's Monday What Are You Reading? Which is basically everyones Monday Wrap-Up. This fun meme is created by Book Journey! So here is my Wrap-Up!

Finished:
Being Friends With Boys By: Tera Elan McVoy

Got this from an ARC Tour from Around The World ARC Tours.
I really enjoyed the concept of the story and you can check out my review here!













Currently Reading:

Letters In Cardboard Boxes By: Abby Slovin

Still working on this one it's getting better and better as I go!














The Savage Grace By: Bree Despain

So going to finish this one in the next few days its so amazing!!















Thanks for checking out my Monday Wrap-Up and leave your links below! =)

2 comments:

  1. Niiice!! I can't wait to read the Savage Grace! I really hate working now, even pt because it's taking up a good chunk of my prime reading hours!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Being Friends With Boys. I really need to start the series from Bree Despain.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs