10 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Hola Amigos! Let's get right into it because I have so much homework to do! So anyways Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created over at Should Be Reading! What you do is share teasers from the books we are currently reading. Anyone can enter you just have to follow these rules!
Rules!
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page!
4. Be sure to share the Title & Author so we can add it to our TBR list (If we like it!)
5. Lastly be sure not to include spoilers. You don't want to ruin it for us!

Here's my Teaser guys =)
The Summer I Turned Pretty By: Jenny Han

Jeremiah stopped when he heard Susannah say, "Laur, I hate myself for even thinking this, but I almosr think I'd rather die than lose my breast." Jeremiah stopped breathing as he stood there, listening.

I've been doing a lot of hot teasers, and funny teasers, so I figured it was time for a sad one. I'm so loving this book so far! Don't forget to leave the links to your teasers below!

6 comments:

  1. Great quote - although I have to admit I didn't particularly like the book, unlike most bloggers. My Teaser Tuesday is here if you'd like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. I'm not quite sure what this book if about, but it sounds like Susannah has a lot on her shoulders. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely picked a strong one.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your teaser sure grabbed me. I think you'll like mine too: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she is over reacting. I'm currently reading a very sad book: "Into the Free."

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love this book :) Great teaser, happy reading Paige !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs