03 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It's time for another Teaser Tuesday!! This meme was created by MizB over at Should Be Reading! and what we do is share teasers from the book we are currently reading! So anyone can join you just have to follow these rules!

Rules-
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Be sure to share the Title & Author so we can add it to our TBR lists
5. Lastly make sure not to include spoilers!

The Savage Grace By: Bree Despain

Instead, I watched in quiet adoration as he pushed off with his toes and did a twisting flip in th air before landing soundlessly in the grass in a crouched position. It reminded me of the night he he first told me about his powers.




I'm so loving this book! Bree Despains writing on my list of favorites is right up there with Kelley Armstrongs writing! Which is like number 1! lol anyways leave your TT links below. Happy Teasing =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tease!! I really hope to get to this one soon!! But I have soooo many books I wanna read it's always hard to choose the next one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs