23 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?



It's time for another It's Monday What Are You Reading? created by Sheila over at Book Journey! This is a weekly bookish meme where we wrap-up the books we've read since last week, the ones we're currently reading now, and what we plan on reading next. So without further ado here is my Monday Wrap-Up

Finished: 




Divergent By: Veronica Roth


Absolutely loved the whole concept of this one. A lot of people said it was a lot like The Hunger Games but I really didn't think it was. I thought it was much better then The Hunger Games. Here's my review. 










The Immortal Rules By: Julie Kagawa


Julie's writing is so great. I knew I would like this one because I love her Iron Fey series. You can check out my review here!











The Fault In Our Stars By: John Green


I was afraid to read this one because everyone kept saying it's so sad, and I dove right into it because not a lot of books can make me cry but this one did it. Well technically I didn't cry because I wasn't alone while I was reading the ending but if I wasn't alone I would've balled like a baby. My review will be up later today or later this week I haven't decided yet.












Currently Reading:




The 58th Keeper By: R.G. Bullet


I promised this review awhile ago so I just started it a few minutes ago and I couldn't stop reading! I really like it so far.




















Slide By: Jill Hathaway


Just got this one Friday night. Met the author and everything about to start it right this second =) Well technically you won't be seeing this post until tomorrow so i'll probably already be well into the book by the time you read this!
















Up Next: 




Grave Mercy By: Robin LaFevers 


I got this one from Net Galley awhile ago so I figure I should probably read it right? =)






















Dairy Queen By: Catherine Gilbert Murdock


Bought this one at the Used Book Superstore back in December and it goes along with my first's theme for next month so why not!




















Thanks for stopping by to check out what i've been up to in terms of reading. Don't forget to check out my giveaway still going until Thursday! It's freaking awesome I swear!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Will have to check out your Divergent review this afternoon when I get off work! Doing this before I get ready to go in less than an hour! ;)

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs