07 April 2012

ARC Review The Savage Grace By: Bree Despain

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST OR SECOND BOOK!*** Wow… Let me just say that Bree Despain is now officially one of my top 5 favorite authors! Her stories are breathtaking and so so hard to put down! In The Savage Grace we follow Grace & Daniel on there journey to determine that they have a good future! But before they can be sure of that they need to fight off there much hated enemies.

Grace has a tough life. First she has to deal with being like the perfect one because her father is a priest and her whole family is just seen as the perfect family. But her whole world comes crashing down when her brother Jude falls to the wolf when the soon to be love of her life comes back. On top of all of this she has to deal with making sure she doesn’t lose herself to the wolf like her boyfriend, and brother before here. I have to say she did an amazing job keeping herself under control in this last book!

Daniel who was in wolf form for most of the book was having troubles too. The first time he turned into the wolf after being cured he can’t change back without the help of Grace and a moonstone. She finally gets him back to normal and Daniel goes on to take down his father the evil Caleb so he can become alpha and keep his pack & family safe.

I really liked that Daniel gained himself a back, it made the story a whole lot more interesting. I liked learning about and seeing the personalities of Slade, Brent, Marcus, and Ryan. One person though that I absolutely hate is Talbot! I’m so mad at myself for letting myself like him in the second book because he’s just so mean!!

In the end though even though we lost Jude. I’m happy because of what happened on the very last page. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars for just being amazing!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Spoiler alert, Paige! Very last paragraph regarding Jude! Maybe just say "a life was lost" instead on indicating who. ;)

    But other than that, great review!! I look forward to starting this one. Have to get back into its groove since I can't remember too much as of right now, but once I start reading things start coming back to me as the author weaves in the nice little recap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs