30 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Okay so I'm starting to get a little annoyed with blogger because everytime I make a post that I worked really hard on and it get's erased and it's not fun. It puts me behind on my schedule because I sit here and have to type out the post all over again! and I even saved it a couple times while writing to make sure it would get erased! Wow not a good day anyways It's Monday What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey where we wrap up all of the books we finished last week, currently reading now, and reading next!

Finished:

Slide by Jill Hathaway

I read this one randomly because I had just gotten it and I just couldn't wait any longer. I'm extremely glad I ended up reading it because it was such a good book! The mystery in the book was so fun to follow and it really opened my eyes to mystery again it showed me how much I used to love it and that I need to get back with it. Here is my review

The Secret of the Scarlet Stone by T.L. Clarke

I was afraid to say yes to this review request but I'm glad I did because although it was more middle grade it was quick and refreshing for us YA readers! My review will be up soon hopefully I'm still waiting for the author to get back to me about an author interview!

Shut Up by Anne Tibbets

I recieved this one for review on Friday and it sounded really interesting so I decided that since it sounded so good and it was a small book that I would read it to help with my TBR pile and I'm glad I did because although it was sad it was a really great story! My review for this one will be up Thursday probably along with an Author Interview =)










Currently Reading:
The 58th Keeper by R.G. Bullet

I got this for review back in December so I'm finally getting to it and it's great so far!

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Don't be discourged by the cover! My cover is a bit better because it has a guy in a girl laying in the grass insted of this cow lol but anyways it's really good so far also. It's about a girl who busts her butt on her families farm and then she decides she wants to be a football player for her highschool team fun right?! I think so =)











Up Next:
Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan

Got this one off of Net Galley so I figured I should read it now because my tour date is in June! It sounds really good and I can't wait to read it!

Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott

I've had this one on my shelf forever and it goes along with my theme month this week so why not finally pick it up? I'm hoping it'll be good!




Thank you for stopping by peoples! Leave me a link below to anything of yours that remotely resembles this post and I'll check it out =)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are having such trouble with Blogger. I hope you have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs