16 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Happy Monday guys! I'm in a very good mood because I had a pretty good weekend! I finished two books this weekend and I'm pretty proud of myself! So here is my Monday Wrap-Up! Created over at Book Journey! Where we show you awesome people what we've finished, are currently reading, and whats up next!

Finished:
The Summer I Turned Pretty By: Jenny Han

OMG! I loved this book so much! I cannot wait to get my hands on the second one. Check out my review here!














Anathema By: Megg Jensen

Glad I read this one it was really interesting because i've never really read a book about or that had slavery in it before. I'm really glad I started with this one! I can't wait to read The Prequel and the next two books in the Trilogy which I can start soon thanks to the awesome Megg! She sent me copies of the prequel and the next two =) Check out my review here!










Currently Reading:
Divergent By: Veronica Roth

I am determined to finish this one before Insurgent comes out =) Loving it so far!














The Immortal Rules By: Julie Kagawa

I absolutley love Julies writing! Thats about all I can say! Loving this one too!!!!














Up Next:

The Fault In Our Stars By: John Green

I can't wait to dig into my first John Green book!















The 58th Keeper By: R.J. Bullet

Promised this review awhile back excited to get to it!














Well thats it thanks for stopping by and leave links to your Monday Wrap-Ups below!

7 comments:

  1. I want to read Divergent because everybody is telling hat it's very good. I also want to read The fault is in our starts because I love John Green, but I've heard it's very very sad and you cry a lot. Mmm I don't know, I'll wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Divergent is really good! I haven't read it, but hope to this summer :)

    Happy reading this week!

    It's Monday! What are you reading at the Brunette Librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Summer I Turned Pretty, specifically the fonts in the title. Yes, I am a big dork. :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read the Immortal Rules :D The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is so good!! It is my first John Green book too, you will love it!!! Oh and DIVERGENT was AMAZING :D

    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divergent is amazing and I look forward to read your review on this one Paige :) !! I'm dying t read The Immortal Rules as well :) ...
    The Fault in Our Stars is pure awesomeness, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I is jealous of you reading The Immortal Rules.

    Divergent and Anathema are two books I have been meaning to read for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like everyone in the world is loving The Immortal Rules! I really need to start reading it soon :P I'm glad you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs